Saturday, January 17, 2009

Roadside Wedding Dress


I spotted this scene while driving around on my lunch hour yesterday. [I do this from time to time hoping a shot will jump out at me.] I originally envisioned a high key production of the white dress against the white bricks and I’ll post that version later if it’s what I thought it might be.


Tech: Oly E-3, 12-60 Zuiko @ 60mm, f4.5, 1/000 & ISO 100, Aperture Priority Post Processing: Duplicate Background>Lens Distort – Horizontal Perspective>Crop>Levels>Curves>Merge Visible>Topaz Adjust Spicify 2 65%>Lens Distort Vignette be. For now I like this version more than I though I would.

5 comments:

Barry Armer said...

Cool shot! Good eye for spotting this one!

Cheers!
Barry

splendid said...

cheap handbags
evening handbag
handbags online
ladies handbag
luxury handbag

Anonymous said...

best buy tramadol buy tramadol online in europe - 3 tramadol high

Anonymous said...

order tramadol buy tramadol without a script - generic tramad olonline

Anonymous said...

Buy Priligy Online buy priligy in europe - where to buy priligy in philippines