Friday, November 28, 2008

Tucker's Friend


This is my dog Tucker’s friend Chloe. Chloe is a 35 pound bundle of almond colored Standard Poodle puppy energy that has been staying with us for a week while her people were gone to Disney World on vacation. Between my wife and me we were able to get Chloe to sit still just long enough to shoot a few shots for this portrait.

For this shot Chloe was on a table in the shade of my backyard that I had set up with a black background [sheet]. To add a little fill light to the scene I used a 24” reflector with a silver and gold striped cover.

Tech: Oly E-3 w/12-60 Zuiko zoom, AP mode, ISO 100, f5, 1/80, 60mm Post Processing: Darkened blacks, increased clarity, and slightly saturated in Camera Raw, Opened in CS2 and cropped, sharpened using High Pass method, and added “mid-contrast pop” preset in Topaz.

1 comment:

Barry Armer said...

Terrific pet portriat! Possibly a little to much negative space at top? Excellent light and detail in the shot!

Cheers!
Barry